11 March 2015

Netherlands

Rotterdam, Brielle, Amsterdam

Netherlands we're coming ☺ We took a car and drove from Czech trough Germany and after seven hours we crossed the boards to Holland and stayed in hostel in Roterdam the first night. I just love harbors and boats so I was excited about this city. But Rotterdam was kinda disappointment for me. I had probably big expectations, but I still enjoyed it. ☺
Rotterdam
Brielle was beaufil. Just small town, not busy at all. Maybe it was because we've been there in Fabruary, who knows. But I just loved the place. Water canals all around and through, boats, little cute houses...even big Heron flew above our heads.

  ...and then Amsterdam of course. Becase we've been so amazed about Brielle we arrived to Amsterdam kinda late. Anyway... we just droped of our stuff in hostel and went out.
    ...be really careful with your camera in Red Light district. You're not allowed to take a picture there. I was nearly beaten (:D) by one of the prostitute because of the picture bellow...
Twin artists! In RedLightDistrict
 Next day we walked around the city the whole day, in the evening beer in the coffee shop. Next evening we said good bye to Amsterdam and we left.
  "We are homesick most for the places we have never known."

No comments:

Post a Comment