10 March 2015

All started in IRELAND

In 2012 I decided that I have enough. Enough of waitressing, bartendering and ordinary boring lifestyle. My life needed a change. I was (and still I am) young (*'91)and eager to see the world.
 So... I decide to became an au-pair. For those who don't know what is it - it's "job" in foreighn country when you living with host family and taking care about their children. Great oportunity to improve my english and oportunity to travel.
 I bought my SRL, booked flyticket and there I was. In beautiful, dreamy Ireland. I stayed with this great family for whole year. I had lots of chances to travel and photographing. I enjoyed my year and I can say that I traveled (nearly) all around this amazing island. I met lot's of lovely people and I made a few great friends.
 I'll try to show you some incredible places in my next posts.
White Strand beach, Co. Clare, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment