10 March 2015

My favorite secret place

Cliffs of Baltar, Co.Clare, Ireland

One day I was just driving around, or maybe I was lost, it's happening to me a lot. But I kind of like to be lost so I wasn't worry and driving and driving... then I saw a sunset behind some hill and decided to follow the sunset. It was really funny. I drove as far as I can (on field's road and etc.) then I stopped the car and walk, maybe run because I was really excited and... wow! I saw the cliffs. I just stand with my mounth opened and I was amazed. That was it. That was one of the moments. Since then I used to going there just to relax. Cliffs of Moher are beautiful and impressive, bigger, higher and longer. But you can't enjoy the atmosphere. Here I could. It was my favorite place .

 ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment